WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR TWO FULL-TIME VACANCIES – ONE PERMANENT, ONE MATERNITY COVER
Telemarketing Executive (2 Posts)
Our ideal candidate will be a professional who enjoys conversing on the phone. The role involves talking with, and persuading, directors in major corporates, so the candidate needs to be confident whether building new relationships or developing existing ones. You should be able to evidence the skills and aptitudes below. We are also recruiting for a one year maternity cover position with the same responsibilities and profile.
- Research, lead generation and appointment setting.
- Contributing to account management, ensuring delivery of client value and satisfaction
- Minimum grade C GCSE Maths and English Language
- 3+ years in sales role (desirable)
Specific Job Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to articulate a proposition succinctly and clearly, with impact
- Ability to persuade
- Excellent written English, style, spelling and grammar
- Persistence and determination
- Confidence to speak to directors and senior managers and a “can do” mentality
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Strong time management skills
- Motivation to succeed
Sound like you?
Call us on 03333 447 214 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Every applicant will receive a reply.
We’d love to hear from you if you are a mature, talented and dynamic individual living within range of our Chippenham HQ. If you have a passion for service and selling, with outstanding communication skills and a confident, can-do attitude then read on. But beware: this is not telemarketing as you know it.
We specialise in marketing complex services and high value solutions, making outbound calls, mostly unsolicited, to senior business people. We help our clients to track down elusive, time-poor and demanding buyers and to forge trusting relationships with them.
You will be expected to:
- speak to senior managers and directors in major corporations daily
- be able to convey personal credibility, creating instant impact
- have enthusiasm, energy, and the ability to think on your feet
- be attentive, listening more than speaking
- enjoy conversing on the telephone and the excitement of connecting with others
- be dynamic, motivated and care about what others want
- be sensitive to and driven by our clients’ and their customers’ needs
- have outstanding communication skills, and of course
- be great with detail, software and keyboard.